52 weeks to become more creative in your daily life
In this life-changing, habit-creating course, Miranda reveals "the simple tricks" to add creativity in your everyday life.
"You benefit most from this class," Miranda says, "if you are willing to create simple habits, change your perspective, question your assumptions and see the creative side in everything you do."
- helps you question your status quo,
- gives you tools to improve your creativity level and
- provides you with many ways to create a solid ‘creative foundation’.
Habits are formed in 21 days the legend goes. We know for a fact that it’s more like 2 months really. A year is even better!
Habits are important, as according to researchers at Duke University, they account for about 40 percent of our behaviors on any given day. What you do repeatedly (i.e. what you think about and do every day) ultimately forms the person you are, the things you believe, and the personality you show the outside world. It also accounts for your happiness and creativity.
Transformation can't start without awareness.
In this powerful yet easy to follow online course, Miranda shows you how to commit yourself to a deeper awareness of how you do and see things, focus on creating instead of reacting to life, approach everything with a creative look, embrace every challenge with the right attitude and responsibility, and build a creative foundation that you can tap into whenever needed.
What is included in this course?
BEFORE WE START
What is creativity?
What are the 3 components necessary for creativity to appear?
52 weeks of creativity
The weekly lesson plan - overview
- Anti-worry page
- 57 things
- Create while you wait
- Fight routine at work
- Spread inspiration
- Get inspiration
- Creative activities in unlikely places
- Creative gardening
- Break the routine
- A mandala to calm down
- Use the compass
- Physical surroundings
- Constraint and limitations
- Don’t listen to other people
- Eat alone
- Inside the box: how systems make you more creative
- Take a break
- Fail to succeed
- Work backwards
- Explain it to grandma
- Look at nature
- Find a recorder
- Trigger list
- Reverse it
- Morph it
- Ask a 4-year-old
- Train your brain
- Take your time
- Hack others’ ideas
- Go to the hairdresser
- 5 tips to start the day creatively
- Do nothing
- Switch off the tv
- Random object
- Bring play into every day
- Barriers to creativity
- The right color for creativity
- Invite a friend from out of town to boost your creativity
- Improvisation rules for creativity
- How a TO STOP list can improve your creativity
- How to tame your inner critic
- A wish is a niche
- Shaping serendipity
- Creative mortification
- How to protect your creative bubble
- Creative kick starts to any meeting
- Why and when are you creating anyway
- How to move from reactive to creative in 3 simple steps
- 12 simple ways to fight routine at work
- Your masters are everywhere
- 9 experiences to book now that will make you more creative
ADDITIONAL WAYS TO FIND CREATIVITY
- 12 awesome video’s on the importance of creativity
- Additional reading: books on creative thinking and adult activity books
- 70 quotes about creativity
Miranda helps women, artists, and entrepreneurs shift mindsets in a short amount of time. Her Creative Workshops, Retreats and Coaching Sessions serve to re-activate creative flow and idea generation.
As a skilled life coach (Accredited Practitioner Coach (IIC&M), she uses breakthrough techniques, practical tools, and creative systems to allow people to immediately start creating (their lives, their art, their work…) and see results.
Through her Create Your Life Steps Coaching Program, she has inspired many women to create a life of meaning and purpose.
How Does It Work?
Starting today, you will receive a new lesson every week for 52 weeks. Each lesson is yours to keep and you'll be able to refer back to it whenever you want. And if you miss a lesson or are too busy to get to it that week, each lesson will conveniently remain in your account so you won't have to search for it when you're ready to get back to it.
As a free gift, when you sign up for this course, you will also receive the Creative Spark newsletter, which gives you weekly inspirational articles for a happier and more creative life. We will also let you know about other courses and offers from Create and Connect that we think you might be interested in.
Get Started Now
If you aren't satisfied with this course for any reason, we will refund your money. No hassles and no questions asked.