Welcome to the world of MUSIC!!!
Let me start by saying: WELCOME ARTIST!
Because, yes, YOU ARE AN ARTIST!
Because you create art.
As Seth Godin says in Linchpin: are you indispensable?:
Art is a personal gift that changes the recipient. ... Art is a personal act of courage, something one human does that creates change in another.
Art doesn't have a rulebook. There is also no roadmap.
Art is EVERYWHERE.
It's in every cook who creates a meal.
It's in every nurse who personalises the care of his or her patients.
It's in each employee who fills in his job description as creatively as he/she sees fit.
It 's in each one of us who create our life so that it aligns with what we love, want and need.
It's in each accountant, who advises each client on the best solution.
It's in each scientist who pursues that tiny area that excites them.It's in each father/mother who brings up his/her children in his/her unique way.
ART is about the HOW you do things,
not so much WHAT you do.
Since you're here about MUSIC, this course is about showing you that MUSIC is always everywhere.
The first class is all about SOUND.
Because, music at its basis, is sound. Music and sound need to be listened to.
There is of course listening and listening.
When was the last time you really listened? Not only to someone talking to you or your child telling you about his day. But also to the birds in the forest, to the noise of traffic, to your own thoughts.
Whenever we really listen, different feelings, emotions and images come up. The sound, or music, or story you hear takes you somewhere, a different universe, a past holiday, a moment in time when you heard this song and it meant something (good or bad).
This online course consists of multiple video lessons, handouts, tips, tricks, links and more
What do I get in this course?
- Relaxation/Resetting: Sitting still and actively listening to sounds around you gets you in tune with their wavelength.
It puts your mind at ease and you will start to relax. You will be able to use sound to reset your system and listen to yourself more actively
- Awareness: Listening to sound will make you become more aware of your surroundings but also create an awareness of your emotional state, your monkey brain chattering away preventing you to do the exercise. Only when you are aware of things can you change them or improve them. And that’s a good start for anything.
- Creative tools and practical exercises: We will give you several tools and exercises:
- SILENCE: Let’s start with silence: the fullness of silence, finding yourself in it and how it provides answers.
- MIND MAP sounds: create awareness of your surrounding
s and state of mind, untangle the mess and categorize it into a comprehensible map.
- VISUAL listening: how sounds create images and a story and can boost your imagination.
- CREATIVE LISTENING: how to listen to generate ideas for you project or problem. You might not solve it but you will definitely get a different perspective and that’s a great way to jump start you when you are stuck.
How Does It Work?
When you sign up, you will receive lifelong access to all the videos in this class.
All videos, downloads and handouts are yours to keep forever and you’ll be able to refer back to them whenever you want.
You will be able to ask questions, interact with Miranda and fellow students as well as show your creation and view that of others.
As a free gift, when you sign up for this course, you will also receive the Creative Spark newsletter, which gives you weekly inspirational articles for a happier and more creative life. We will also let you know about other courses and offers from Create and Connect that we think you might be interested in.
Miranda helps women, artists, and entrepreneurs shift mindsets in a short amount of time. Her Creative Workshops, Retreats and Coaching Sessions serve to re-activate creative flow and idea generation.
As a skilled life coach (Accredited Practitioner Coach (IIC&M), she uses breakthrough techniques, practical tools, and creative systems to allow people to immediately start creating (their lives, their art, their work…) and see results.
Through her Create Your Life Steps Coaching Program, she has inspired many women to create a life of meaning and purpose.
Get Started Now
If you aren’t satisfied with this course for any reason, we will refund your money. No hassles and no questions asked.